Updated 21st December 2021
Here is an insight into the measures that we have in place:
- Accessible hand sanitiser dispensers
- Contactless payment
- Table service only
- We are keeping our tables clear of cutlery & glassware – these items will be delivered to your table after your food orders have been taken
- Face coverings are worn by all front of house staff
- Where & when possible we are keeping doors & windows open to help with ventilation
- We keep in touch with our staff with regards to Covid testing and isolating procedures. LFT kits are available for our staff.
If you find anything slightly perturbing then please discreetly bring it to our attention and we’ll look into it right away.
We’ve always ensured the highest levels of hygiene, being rated 5* by the EHO.
Lastly, for everyone’s safety we politely ask that you don’t visit us if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 – we promise to always be understanding and flexible on bookings if these should need to change.