Updated 9th November 2021
Since the relaxing of some Covid rules on July 19th we’ve made one or two decisions about the way forward for the Gelsmoor. Here is an insight into the measures that we have kept in place:
- We have kept in place accessible hand sanitiser dispenser stations for the use of our customers & our team
- Contactless payment is in use
- We have found many benefits to Table Service so we are continuing with this practice
- We are keeping our tables clear of cutlery & glassware etc these will be delivered to your table after your food orders have been taken
- It is the discretion of each customer as to whether they choose to wear a mask on arrival and whilst moving around the restaurant
- Where possible we are keeping doors & windows open to help with ventilation
- We keep in touch with our staff with regards to Covid testing and isolating procedures
If you find anything slightly perturbing then please discreetly bring it to our attention and we’ll look into it right away.
We’ve always ensured the highest levels of hygiene, being rated 5* by the EHO.
Lastly, for everyone’s safety we politely ask that you don’t visit us if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 – we promise to always be understanding and flexible on bookings if these should need to change.