Updated Covid-19 Statement
Important information before you visit
It’s our people that make The Gelsmoor so special
Our amazing team and our much valued customers
Everyone’s health & safety is our number one priority.
We keep a constant check on distancing measures and make adjustments all of the time. If you find anything slightly perturbing then please discreetly bring it to our attention and we’ll look into it right away.
We’ve always ensured the highest levels of hygiene, being rated 5* by the EHO.
Here’s an insight into some of the measures that we’re taking.
- Team members will be temperature checked on arrival at work
- All customers & team members must wear a face covering when entering and moving around the restaurant
- Toilet distancing & sanitizing system
- Accessible hand sanitiser dispenser stations around the restaurant for customers & team
- Digital menus via QR Codes
- Contactless payment available
- Reduced furniture inside
- Table service only
- Increased cleaning schedule throughout
- Cleared tables on arrival (cutlery & napkins will be served to the table after food orders have been taken)
- Plexi glass screens shielding bar & counter and dividing tables where necessary
- Mandatory collection of customer test & trace data – to be kept for 21 days
We’re really trying to keep things as simple as possible so initially we’ll be opening up with a smaller menu but we guarantee that there will be something to suit every taste. We’re always striving to do better so if you have any worries, queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Lastly, for everyone’s safety we politely ask that you don’t visit us if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 – we promise to always be understanding and flexible on bookings if these should need to change.